Thursday, August 13, 2009

Flower Prints


I was inspired by this post and knew exactly what I was going to do with some flowers we had that were beyond their prime. I realized in writing this post, that The Artful Parent used watercolors for the prints. We used acrylic paint. I let Taylor use my acrylics a while ago to make a gift (which I haven't posted yet because the recipient hasn't recieved it yet!) and she always wants to use my acrylics now. So, that's what we used. The pictures show the process. She made some really great prints and I plan to make notecards out of them.





2 comments:

Patsy said...

Oh, what fun!! I think I will have to try this myself. Just found your blog while hopping around. It is so good!

Crafty Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by Patsy! So glad you found me! I hope you visit often :)