Tuesday, July 13, 2010

{The Artistic Mother Art Group} - I'm joining the fun!

Artisc Creations With Trudy

I'm so happy to have discovered the book The Artistic Mother and The Artistic Mother's Group. Trudi recently commented on my blog and personally invited me to join the group. I just received my copy of the book yesterday from Amazon and I've soaked up lots of inspiration already. I love Cole's down-to-earth style of writing and she had my full attention once I read her statement that she has days when she's a "good mom" and other days when she's "overwhelmed and crabby". It's always nice to hear I'm not the only one! And, like me she says the more she creates, the more good Mommy days she has. That is exactly how I feel. I've always said I craft to stay sane.

So, I just wanted to share with you all, that I'm officially joining the Artistic Mother's Group and I'm excited to work my way through this book and be more thoughtful and purposeful in my creating. Thank you, Trudi, for hosting this incredible group and inviting me to join. I want all my readers to know that anyone is welcome to join the group, all you need is the book and your imagination. The supplies needed to create the projects are minimal and easily found in arts and craft stores or online. Click on the button for more information on the group and how to join.

You can find Shona Cole's blog here.



5 comments:

Trudy said...

You are so welcome, and so glad you have accepted the invitation to join us. And yes, all are welcome.

Trudy
Host of The Artistic Mother's Art Group
www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Carin said...

Great! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cindi aka Ericksoc said...

It's an inspiring book isn't it? I delayed buying it for too long, now I carry it along with me everywhere!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the follow. I'm thrilled to be embarking on this journey and can't wait to read more of your posts.

Kristin said...

Yeah! xo

Jodene Shaw said...

Yea! Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your projects. I have been loving it! I am being a turtle going thru quite slowly. Savoring it...{in fact, I only look one project ahead so that each one is new and fresh when I get to it}.
grace,
~jodi